What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Here’s how you can build thousands of incoming links to your website – drive it to the top of the organic search engine results, and generate long term, stable, free traffic. Everything from pure “white hat” link building techniques, to very shady “black hat” underground stuff that my old grandma might not be too proud of.
- Where to distribute your RSS feeds to create a search engine spider frenzy on your website. This will drag the search engine spiders deep within your website just minutes after publishing any new content.
- Why I have a love hate relationship with discussion forums but if you participate then you might as well follow this key link building advice and take advantage of an easy source of incoming links.
- Why you might be better off ignoring a directory submission to Yahoo! and investing that $299 annual fee into one of the more effective link building techniques discussed throughout the book.
- Where to get “EzineArticles.com styled” articles & content written by writers specifically trained in advanced search engine optimization techniques for as little as $8 a pop.
- How to find the most SEO powerful blogs to comment on to generate incoming links AND how to setup an efficient process to achieve this in just a few minutes per day.
- The two most popular “Pay Per Post” networks, how they differ and the best approach to use on each one to eliminate disappointment and wasted expenditure.
- How to maximize the impact & syndication of your content via this advanced RSS trick – including sites and software to help you automate the technique.
- How to leave a valuable blog comment and 3 different methods of leaving links back to your website that isn’t going to upset any blog owner.
- Here’s how you can add hundreds of incoming links to your micro blogs, mini nets, and links wheels with a few clicks of a mouse.
- The more diverse those links are (coming from multiple sources)…
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Link Building Dossier scores 68.04/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.linkbuildingdossier.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $147.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: linkbuildingdossier.com you’ll also be taken through to linkbuildingdossier.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)